We are in search of a RN with a strong background in medical management, who is currently working in a managed care environment and is ready for the next step up in their career to a VP level role. This is a national search.
To be considered you MUST possess the following as this is a critical need:
- 10+ years of clinical nursing, quality improvement, and management experience in a managed care setting.
- Thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field such as clinical nursing, managed care, and healthcare administration.
- Thorough skills knowledge of quality improvement practices.
- Working knowledge of medical information systems, medical claims payment process, medical terminology and coding, case management practices, managed care, and Medicaid programs.
- Familiarity of National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) accreditation process and standards. You should have experience administering and ensuring compliance with National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) and/or Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JACHO) standards as determined for accreditation of a health plan.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
This client is located in southern Florida near the Atlantic coast situated approximately six miles west of Fort Lauderdale. Outstanding schools and one of the best cities to live in Florida. Here you will be a part of strong & collaborative leadership. Company Gym in the building, tons of parking space. 7-10 min drive from shops/restaurants. Located right off major highway going against traffic.
This client is also very proactive on promoting from within… so there are other positions that could offer more responsibility should you wish to move up in the organization.
Salary starts at $ 150 K and goes in to the low $200K range. Relocation offered. 20% + Performance Bonus in addition to competitive 6 figure salary.
This client offers a full comprehensive benefits package including full medical, PTO, 401K etc. Please email your resume along with best days and times to reach you to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time