This client is a designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Our firm is in search of an RN Operating Room Director who is currently working as a manager or assistant manager interested in a step up in their career. We need a go-getter who has a proven track record of raising the bar.
This opportunity is for days/ 8 hour day and no weekends.
What is really great about this opportunity?: This client typically promotes from within, however they are looking for a new set of eyes to come in a bring new, fresh successful ways to make this OR an even better facility in the community.
The position is open due to the current leader retiring. This client has very good retention due to their Gallup award status of being a good workplace in the US so top honors there and they have many long tenured employees at this location which speaks well for our client company. Again the opportunity to work with Dr’s from Harvard and Yale is a sell and also this hospital client has a national level reputation.
This client is offering relocation allowance. Salary depends on experience.
To be considered, here is what we are looking for in a qualified candidate:
- You should have at least 3-5 years of Neuro Medical management experience or has been showing some track of progressive leadership in your career working as a Clinical Care Leader, Charge or Supervisory, manager or Assistant Manager experience interested in moving into a Director role in which you will be responsible for the responsible for the integration, facilitation, and coordination of the management and clinical activities.
- You should have experience supervising others
- The qualified candidate should have some financial management experience.
- To be considered you should have a successful track record in high satisfaction scores which will show our client you understand how to make the patient experience more enjoyable.
- To be considered you should be successful at employee retention.
- This facility has new physicians being added so it is VERY important there is established credibility. This facility is in the top 2% in the country and has some of the best Physicians from the top medical schools ( Harvard, Yale, etc…) all across the country who want to be a part of this team…
- You should be an excellent communicator… knowing how to build relationships with staff and physicians.
- A stable work history working full time positions.
This is a Bonus eligible role: This position is eligible for a leadership incentive program with a target bonus of 7.5% of base up to 11.25% annually based on the client facility meeting its business goals.
You will report to the Administrative Director and to the Chief Nursing Executive.
This client offers great benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation/Time Away
Relocation Assistance is offered.
A BSN is required for consideration.
Exceptional Career Opportunity with Upward Mobility!