Looking for a long term opportunity that offers outstanding benefits as well as outstanding work/life balance?
This Southwest Louisiana client needs to ADD TWO Board Certified (or Board Eligible) Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians. We will consider those who are in the process of completing or have just completed their residency in Pulmonary Critical Care. This client is open to considering a candidate to start in 2019.
Here is what we are looking for in a qualified candidate:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (MD or DO)
- Pulmonary Critical Care
- Loves working in a fast paced environment** You will have the support of tenured, experienced staff and leadership … plus supportive administration.
More reasons why you should consider this role:
• Traditional model- outpatient general and inpatient critical care rotation
• New State of the Art 16 bed Medical ICU unit; option to cover 18 bed surgical ICU
• 4 day work week (off on Mondays)
• Join an established & stable practice with 4 other Pulm / CC
• 1:5 call schedule
• Immediate access to 40 primary care physician referral base
* 12 -14 patients seen in OFFICE/ 2-6 patient CONSULTS / 3-5 patient ROUNDING
- Start and stop typically is up to the physician but usually 8:15am clinic time and if you start in the ICU that morning, then usually start between 7-7:30am
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Income potential between $425,000 - $750,000 per year, depending on production
• Work RVU production incentives
• Starting bonus
• Relocation reimbursement
• Student loan forgiveness
• Paid professional liability insurance
• Competitive Vacation, Holiday, CME, and sick time off with pay
• CME and Dues/Memberships reimbursement
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance - $70,000 @ $1,944.44/mth for 36 mths; loan forgiveness period is years 4-5
• Residency Stipend
• Full comprehensive benefits package, 401 K, Full medical, Dental, PTO etc…
About the area:
This is a community of about 72,000, yet serving a population including surrounding communities equating to about 200,000. Here you have an opportunity to have work/life balance working and living a community offering tons to do! … Museums, Incredible Southern Cajun Food, Tons of Festivals throughout the year, Parks, Trails, Sandy Beaches, Theatre, Ballet and so much more! This client facility is located between Beaumont, TX and Lafayette, LA and just about 2 ½ hours from New Orleans! Average cost of living, choices of public and private schools, new and developing subdivisions. Small town quality of life, but with much to offer.
Should you be interested and qualified for the role, many more details will be shared with you. We will respond to all qualified candidates within 24 hours and you will have feedback from this client after submittal within 48 hours.
Salary Depends Upon Experience.
Exceptional Career Opportunity!