We are adding TWO Nurse practitioners.
No Weekends+Relocation Assistance.
We are in need of an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner with Occupational Health experience or transferable skills from working in an Emergency Room, Urgent care or Correctional Medicine work settings. This client is a worksite-based health and wellness center serving company employees. This is a NEW role located near Wichita, KS… rated as one of the best places to live in 2018 and known for having some of the best public schools in the country.
The Nurse Practitioner for this role will be doing the following:
* promote optimum health, prevents illness and injury, and manages acute and chronic health problems in the on-site setting.
* Must be able to Suture. This role is focused on Occupational health and First Aid.
* You will be working with all adult patients…employees of the company, NOT their dependents.
* Will be working out of 2 clinics located at 2 buildings on the same campus.
* You will be supported by a Physician Med Dir, RN Health Center Mgr, LPNs, RN, RN Case Mgr, Receptionist/MA. A really great group!
• Master's degree (MSN) required
* At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
* Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
* Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
* Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required, Advanced
* Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service.
* Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Experienced using EMR systems
There are no weekends. Relocation is offered for this role.
Clinics are open from 7 am to 4pm
Salaries are based on years of experience, certifications etc….
Excellent company with opportunities for upward mobility
Job Type: Full-time