FULL TIME Family Practice/ Primary Care, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician needed to provide direct medical care to company employees.
New Role: Fall 2018
MUST BE ABLE TO SEE AGES 2 AND UP. We Will consider both MD or DO. Board Certification is required.
This is a hands on medical director role in which you will be working in a new clinic seeing about 10 patients a day to start. As patient load increases you will then be provided a Nurse Practitioner to support you. Outstanding location! This beautiful North Carolina city is located 30 miles to Greensboro, NC. 37 miles to Durham, NC
What this position involves and qualifications:
* Direct patient care, both for Acute common conditions and chronic disease.
* Leadership and mentoring of clinical staff.
* Must be able to see ages 2 and older.
* Physician will be treating both family members and employees of the company. Workmans comp and DOT physicals will also be a part of the daily routine.
* BC in Primary care specialty,* Should be experienced using EMR.* Family medicine background is ideal.
* Would ideally like to have someone with 2 years post residency experience.
Hours Per Week:
40, Mon-Fri, No weekends or call
$30,000 sign on, Matching 401k, 34 paid days off, CME allowance, and more.What makes this an opportunity to consider:
- Practice evidence based medicine where you are not paid for production
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care
- A work life balance that is not just promised
- A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Less paperwork and administration time
- Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure
Unlike more traditional healthcare settings, our client's team members have the freedom to spend more time with their patients, while working alongside them every day. It’s a forward-thinking approach that allows them to provide best-in-class services, fostering stronger patient engagement and delivering higher-value programs that have a profound and positive impact on millions of lives.
This client values open communication, knowledge sharing, and new ideas. Theirs is a culture that never accepts the status quo, and by joining the team, you will experience it firsthand.
Salary Depends Upon Experience.
Exceptional Carer Opportunity with Upward Mobility.
If you meet the requirements, apply today.