Anesthesiologist-General Surgery, Cardiovascular, Urology, Neuro, Ortho
This client located in Northwest Louisiana is growing! We are in search of 2 Anesthesiologists to join a group of 7 practicing in our client’s main medical center, eye surgery center and outpatient surgery facility. Patient population is mostly adult with some children.The cases are predominately general surgery, cardiovascular, urology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic and transplant (kidney and liver). The facility has a robot and a cardiac hybrid room. We also support GI, Radiology and Cath Lab cases.
This client would prefer you have proficiency in TEE, invasive lines and peripheral nerve blocks.Currently each provider does 2,500 cases annually. BC or BE. Base salary plus Call pay and OT.
The salary structure includes base pay, call pay and overtime pay allowing for a "work more, earn more" scenario. Potential for an experienced provider to make up to $ 410-425 annually.
Up to $ 10,000 in relocation allowance.
1. Medical Liability Insurance
2. Profit Sharing and Pension Plan
3. Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
4. Health Reimbursement Arrangement
5. Earned Time Off (i.e. Vacation, CME, Sick Leave and Emergency Leave) is calculated on a yearly basis with starting with 4 weeks (1 5 ` year), 6 weeks (rd year), 8 weeks (3rd and subsequent years
There is Call. Call will be 1 in 7 for 1st Call and 1 in 7 for 2nd Call. Call is from home. We work post call as needed and have a reimbursement plan call and for extra work.
Why is this a great place to work? This Louisiana client is located 180 miles East of Dallas. Our client adheres to the highest of standards in healthcare. Here are just a few of the designations they hold:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Community Cancer Program and was awarded accreditation with commendation. In addition, the Radiation Oncology Department at the center is accredited by both the American College of Radiology and the American College of Radiation Oncology. It is the only facility within the region and one of only a few in the nation that have dual accreditation.
- Awarded the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) designation from the American Association for Respiratory Care. Only 10% of hospitals in the United States received this award.
About the area:
Enjoy a great sunbelt climate, large city, with small town feel, easy commutes, great recreational and cultural amenities, excellent housing values. Much to offer to the right candidate. There's a lot to love when you live in the Bossier City area, gentle rolling hills of North Louisiana descend to lush river land near the Red River where everything that is planted flourishes. The warm sunbelt climate combined with just enough rainfall nourishes the live oak trees and azaleas found throughout our area.Festivals throughout the year like Mudbug Madness (celebration of crawfish), Holiday in Dixie (celebrating the Louisiana Purchase) and Red River Revel, the arts festival ranked as a top tourist event in North America and, yes, we celebrate Mardi Gras too, family style! Wonderful bike trails, lakes and rivers something for the entire family. This location offers many of big-city amenities in a friendly Southern environment:. Metropolitan area of more than 250,000 with symphony, opera andballet companies, theaters and museums. Most places are just a 15 to 20 minute drive away with two majorinterstates running through Shreveport. Fabulous food from Louisiana Cajun and Creole to Soul - from kitschy cafes to fine dining. Easy drive to mountains in Arkansas or even to Dallas for the few"big city" things you don't find here. Reach the beach in a day's drive - we are far enough away not to benegatively affected by hurricanes.. Gaming community with multiple casinos and thoroughbred racing too
Southern Hospitality!! You've heard about it - we have it. We still say "Yes ma'am and No ma'am"because that's the way our parents trained us to be, respectful but friendly and warm. The stranger you meet today will be a friend tomorrow. When you see a smile or get a hug, you know it's sincere. Snowbirds who come to visit will want to stay.
Salary Depends Upon Experience.
Exceptional Career Opportunity.